Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers has handled serious personal injury claims across Ontario for over four decades. Its areas of expertise include medical, legal, and insurance issues related to medical negligence, motor vehicle accidents, disability claims, slip and falls, product liability, insurance disputes, and more.
Neinstein acts as their clients’ advocates. We, along with our team of medical, forensic, and investigative specialists, have represented clients from all walks of life for over 40 years. We are committed to doing everything we can to help our clients receive the settlement they deserve.
Managing partners Greg Neinstein and Jeff Neinstein lead the Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers team. Together, they have decades of experience in personal injury law and have represented clients in dozens upon dozens of jury and non-jury trials.
The team from Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers appears at all levels of court: provincial courts, appellate courts, the even the Supreme Court of Canada. We also represent clients before administrative tribunals such as the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) and pursue mediation, arbitration, and alternative dispute resolution approaches when possible.
What Sets Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers Apart?
Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers knows that Ontario’s tort law system is complex, and that personal injury law is a diverse and varied subset of this system. There are many types of personal injury lawsuits that correspond with the various forms of personal injury. Our team is equipped with the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to help secure compensation in any personal injury claim. During our more than four decades in business, we have represented clients in a vast array of personal injury cases. We are proud to have represented some of Ontario’s most seriously-injured accident victims – with Neinstein, the client always comes first.
- Many of our lawyers are certified specialists by the Law Society of Ontario
- Our firm has been recognized in the past as a Top 10 boutique firm in Canada by Canadian Lawyer magazine
- In 2013, we received recognition as Ontario Brain Injury Association Volunteer of the Year
- In 2012, we were the recipient of the Ontario Brain Injury Association Legal Fellowship Award.
How Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Help?
Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers helps accident victims in a variety of ways:
- We seek compensation for people who have been harmed by the actions of another party
- We seek compensation from small business, large corporations, and municipalities, when appropriate
- We seek damages for medical and rehabilitation costs
- We help individuals who feel that their insurance provider has failed them to access fair and just accident benefits.
We do not only offer our expertise in personal injury law to help injured clients secure financial compensation. We know that money alone is not enough to make up for the serious injuries you have suffered. Our ultimate goal is to pave the way for a smooth recovery so you can regain control of your life. For this reason, we offer access to medical service providers including physiotherapists, rehabilitation specialists, employment therapists, and more.
From our head offices at the landmark intersection of Bay Street and Bloor Street West in downtown Toronto, Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers offers legal representation to clients from across Ontario. Some of our service areas include:
- Barrie and the surrounding region
- Hamilton and the surrounding region
- London and the surrounding region
- Ottawa and the surrounding region
- Windsor and the surrounding region
- North Bay and the surrounding region
- Cornwall and the surrounding region
- Peterborough and the surrounding region
- Sudbury and the surrounding region
- And numerous other cities across the province.
Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers is proudly committed to our role as advocates for our clients. We trust them, respect them, stand by them, address their concerns, and see to it that their interests are represented during arbitration, mediation, or trial proceedings. We are proud to go over and beyond to ensure the wellbeing of our clients – even in complex, challenging cases involving large companies, medical associations, established businesses, and prominent individuals.
Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers works on a contingency basis regardless of how challenging the case is. We know that many personal injury clients are in distress in numerous aspects of their lives – financially, emotionally, physically, and mentally. We will never ask for legal fees until you have received fair and reasonable compensation for the damages you have incurred.
If you or a member of your family has been injured in an accident, contact Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers today to learn more about how we can help.
Additional Resources: https://www.lexpert.ca/directory/law-firm-profile/neinstein-personal-injury-lawyers-452/
Meet Duncan Embury, head of medical malpractice for Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers.